The Sudhana Center is a DRBU campus in downtown Ukiah, CA. It offers extension classes, short-term classes, summer programs, lecture series, and academic conferences.
About the Sudhana Center
DRBA purchased the seven-building, five-acre property in 2015. It is located in the center of Ukiah, just a short distance from the City of Ten Thousand Buddhas. Originally constructed as a convent for Dominican nuns, the property later became known locally as the Trinity School, a boarding school for troubled youth.
Since acquiring the building, DRBU has done extensive maintenance and repair work, including replacing roofs on several buildings, installing new carpet in the chapel, working with the City of Ukiah to install a new electrical transformer for the entire campus, and completing the first phase of a landscape rejuvenation project.
Meditation Class on Sundays from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. [open to the public]
Recent Sudhana Center News
- The Spirit of Meditation: Zen Patriarchs and Art
- “Adulting in the Dharma” Retreat Offered Participants a Day for Personal Reflection
- The First Retreat at the New Sudhana Center – Sudhana’s Journey
- First Meditation Class at Sudhana Center
- Solaris Project Performs at Sudhana Center
- DRBU Buys New Campus on Church Street in Ukiah
225 S Hope St
Ukiah, CA 95482